The positions listed below are currently open for application. Apply online by following the "Apply Online" link below the position you are interested in.
Seasonal (Summer 2018) - Production and Processing
- Responsible for protecting the interests of the facility (ie. employee safety, food safety, sanitation, expense control, etc.)
- Confirm quality, code dates, count, and condition of all product.
- Ensures that all products are properly produced and attractively presented.
- Ensures that perishable merchandise is rotated in accordance with department policies and product code dates.
- Handles damaged and spoiled products according to department procedures and takes positive action to control shrinkage and pilferage losses.
- Make sure cutting yield tests are taken on products specified.
- Maintains a regular and effective housekeeping and sanitation program that meets the standards established by the department and all applicable health regulations including USDA guidelines.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Perform all job duties in a manner safe to self and others.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Benefit
- Employee Discount at Trig's, Trig's Village Market, Ace Hardware, Tula's Café, Trig's Pharmacy
- Employee Discount at Tone Zone Fitness Center or YMCA
- $250.00 Seasonal Bonus Program